Re: Which wireless card for Ibm 380 ed laptop
- From: John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:40:26 GMT
[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
In <JjqXf.6404$cY3.1344@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Sat, 01 Apr 2006
07:53:13 GMT, louise <louise@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My guess is that you would need to stick with wireless B on
an old machine. ...
Even very old machines can easily handle 802.11g.
Best regards, SEE THE FAQ FOR ALT.INTERNET.WIRELESS AT
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FAQ_for_alt.internet.wireless>
- Prev by Date: Re: wireless connectivity to a Cannon Multiunction printer
- Next by Date: Re: Broadcasting signal from Wireless router?? Part 2
- Previous by thread: Re: Which wireless card for Ibm 380 ed laptop
- Next by thread: new to wireless/networking