Re: Help me please : WepKey Changer Programing (Windows)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:13:22 GMT, in alt.internet.wireless , David
Taylor <djtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but if this is your offer to update every older
card that sometimes visits and needs to associate with my network, consider
it accepted. Where do I tell my users to send the bill?

Lend them a network card that supports WPA? :)

I have to say, I find this debate quite odd.
* One has a certain level of security
* Visitors arrive who can't meet that level
* so...
* one disables security.... ?????

Isnt "attack vector" written all over this idea?

Personally I see nothing wrong with a clear policy statement that only
WPA enabled devices can connect.
Mark McIntyre