Re: Connecting but no internet!

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your post. Im using a netgear usb wireless adptor that
doesnt have a web based setup.

  • Re: Tascam US2400, where did it go?
    ... as with all near extinct (ie- doesnt make profit targets anymore) items, ... setup an Ebay watch/email notify for this. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: XP Installation problem (Data error cyclic redundancy check)
    ... Your version of winxp doesnt have big lba enabled ... installing xp on it now so there u go... ... manufacturer's web site and get their zero write utility. ... An error has been encounered that prevents setup from continuing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Nav menu thingy
    ... Setup is easy ... peasy. ... That doesnt look too bad - might try it out on the carquiz sub menu ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!!
    ... stops it doesnt even continue on to the setup, ... dumb question, but, it's happenned - are you sure that's a DVD drive in that ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Web server issue in 9.2
    ... Graham wrote: ... even when I enter 127.0.0.1 in my browser. ... doesnt mean the service is setup and running. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)