WGT624 wireless problem

For some reason my Laptop stopped connecting to WGT624 router. I tried
resetting the router and re-configured with the same settings. This did
not help. Someone suggested that the DHCP lease has expired and the
wgt624 is not renewing. I tried using another wireless router and it is
function properly.

  • Re: Wireless Connection problem
    ... what router are you connecting to? ... have you tried resetting it? ... shuffled us from one to the other, each saying it's the other's problem. ...
  • Re: Belkin F5D5230-4 Router
    ... or route changes or resetting the router) has any effect. ... I tried resetting the cable modem and I used both the html interface ... reset and the router reset button. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Nmap Online
    ... say "Pull the power plug out of the router. ... What about the people whose router configuration (which was done by a ... Resetting the whole ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: clearing DNS cache
    ... The reason I asked about clearing the DNS cache is that Purley Hosting ... It could well be that resetting the router had nothing to do with fixing the ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Netgear DG834GT no 108mbps mode
    ... why did I bother spending extra money on this router? ... Another reply suggests using Draytek routers. ... Another problem with the DG834GT is that if you use the 'idle timeout', ... resetting the value of the timeout. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)