acessing a wireless router
- From: nickarama2005@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 21 Feb 2006 21:06:41 -0800
I've got a local coffee shop that has wireless, but refuses to give
customers access. I wish I didn't even know about it (they're dumb to
let it be known), but it seems kinda dumb not to share it with
customers. I'd go elsewhere but of course I'm on foot and no real
other wireless cafes around.
So, I was hoping to be "sneaky" and use their connection while I was
I realise this is a little unethical but I have no interest in
accessing the computer.
Any suggestions for how to "crack" their password?
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't see shared printer from one PC..
- Next by Date: Re: wireless kills wired access
- Previous by thread: Can't see shared printer from one PC..
- Next by thread: Re: acessing a wireless router