Re: wireless router interference
- From: Derek Broughton <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:45:37 -0400
> I am not sure you are correct on item 1. The same problem occurred
> when I used all wired connections and used my old 2.4G phone.
I can't see how it could possibly happen unless it simply swamps and hangs
your router. Which would indicate some pretty poor design on the part of
the router manufacturer.
> On item 2: yes, I know it's possible to change channels. The question
> really was: was there a way to eliminate problems, not change the
> channels. Sorry if I didn't make myself clearer :)
No, really, that's a solution (sometimes - if it really is a phone, some
will not interfere with _all_ of your channels. otoh, some types of phones
- Prev by Date: Re: sharing connection
- Next by Date: Cable Modem to belkin router with Wag54g connected to that!
- Previous by thread: Re: wireless router interference
- Next by thread: XP or Belkin to manage connection?