Re: Tech Gifts, Bluetooth and GPS at SOCALWUG meeting Tonight Thursday 11/17/04

[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <e1lgf.19076$6y4.7375@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:44:41
GMT, rico_001@xxxxxxxxxxx (Rico) wrote:

>In article <SQ9ff.65788$qk4.26431@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>In <cI9ff.4498$i7.947@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:02:14
>>GMT, rico_001@xxxxxxxxxxx (Rico) wrote:

>>>You are replying to a spammer, he won;t be back here until next month when
>>>he will be posting the next meeting for his town. He will never see your
>>>post, he doesn't care that the great majority of people here will never
>>>attend his meeting.
>>
>>Also sent to him by email.
>
>And you think this was a valid address he checks? <wink>

I do think so.

--
Best regards, FAQ FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cingular_Wireless_FAQ>

  • Re: Chicago Access Users Group meets May 25: Quickbooks integration, Total Access Analyzer from FMS
    ... As strongly as I believe in User Groups, and as good a reputation as CAUG ... important to keep posting them in some form or another. ... reassuring to know who's still meeting, ... Access has supported "Lookup Fields" for several versions and has added ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Historical posting
    ... This posting is intended for informational or conversational purposes only. ... >> out Jan's ridiculous newsgroup trolling and spaming trashy posts" Club ... >> Perks will be discussed at the previous mentioned inaugural meeting. ... >> Meeting to card carrying members of this group. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: Watch Hamelin play Liszt Etude!
    ... I have met many people from many newsgroups in real life and none of these ... a job through usenet and met my spouse through usenet. ... not hiding behind some silly pseudonym an posting through googlegroups. ... usenet was the gateway into meeting many people in the US during my ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Tron video today?
    ... > Maybe they just suck at ... in a meeting to have an effective marketing campaign. ... Posting stuff on either doesn't automatically make your product "cool". ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: New to group
    ... quilting but I am very excited with this new hobby...I look forward to ... meeting new people ... Welcome from another Newbie. ... Just started posting here myself. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)