- From: "Davey" <selondon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Nov 2005 08:39:14 -0800
Hi everyone, I dont know if you guys and girls can help me
We have a bespoke database package which we sell to a large range of
clients. The package can run on Access, SQL or Firebird SQL flavours.
We have a problem with a client who has some machines runnign
wirelessly on their network. Our programmer has just informed me that
this is the reason why they are crashing out ( exception errors ) but I
just cant beleive that none of these version will work properly just
because the machines are wireless? He says it wont be possible for it
to work properly as wireless connections are not constant like
hardwored ones. Could this be true? Could you cc any replies to
selondon @ gmail.com just in case I miss some vital clue
Thansk in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Linksys WRT54G/WRT54GS version number?
- Next by Date: Re: super-simple wireless security?
- Previous by thread: linksys wrt54gc wireless router - how do you set up security features (UK based)
- Next by thread: Making a D-Link Wireless 514 router into just an access point or repeater