Re: FAQ: How can I generate good strong passwords?
- From: T i m <news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:05:44 GMT
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:22:47 +0000 (UTC), david20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>In article <4ierk15n4t1ei0m9uu41dn41p5j4fu962b@xxxxxxx>, William P. N. Smith <> writes:
>>John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>Q: How can I generate good strong passwords?
>>>A: Password Safe* <http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/>
>>Why is this a typical "security question non-answer"? The answer is a
>>great way (I suppose) to store your passwords, but has nothing
>>whatsoever to do with generating them in the first place.
>>Personally I roll a set of hex dice. 8*)
>For a WPA-PSK passphrase ?
He did say 'Hex dice' so presumably these are marked 0-F so I suppose
you couldd use ABBACABABBACAB as a passphrase ;-)
All the best ..
54 69 6D ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Cheapest client AP / Bridge (?) with WPA?
- Next by Date: Re: Cheapest client AP / Bridge (?) with WPA?
- Previous by thread: Re: FAQ: How can I generate good strong passwords?