Re: internal wifi antenna

> Wrong. Race states, hazards, timing issues, glitches, and state

yeah yeah, I think you missed the subtlety of my humour. :)

> I like RF because it's all magic. Nothing is consistent, predictable,

A friend of mine built a spectrum analyser, it looked more like meccano
with bits of PCB and ground plane stuff all over the place. Don't know
if it ever worked or how. :)

David.

  • Re: internal wifi antenna
    ... >yeah yeah, I think you missed the subtlety of my humour. ... >A friend of mine built a spectrum analyser, ... the problem with RF test equipment is that it always has ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: I am extremely sexy, sensual & very very horny.
    ... On Apr 28 2006 7:41 PM, Yeah yeah wrote: ... attractive lady with a good sense of humour. ... I like good food & fine ... wine and enjoy good company. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)