Re: Sharing folders

> Yes, lunatics are always correct. And I'll have to say that you're high on
> the lunatic list. ;-)

Duane, you instantly lose credibility when you do this. If you can't
back your technical side up, you resort to just being a plonker. If
that works for you, please continue. Until then, try discussing
something from a technical standpoint eh?

Like I said, for a user who is already clueless about configuring stuff,
no matter how many machines, configuring anything manually will lose out
to automatic.

You still didn't answer why you thought turning off DHCP is worthwhile,
care to address that one instead of just saying "why not" and then just
sinking into drivel?

David.
.