Wireless bridge at home
- From: "envy" <liudvikas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:09:09 +0300
I wonder if you could help me out with a following setup.
Currently I have:
an ADSL connection (ends with an ADSL modem)
a Linksys AP connected to it
Which provides me with a wireless network at my home.
What I am trying to do:
I need to have an internet connection where my TV stands. Unfortunately, the
device I need to have an internet connection to is not and cannot be Wifi
compliant (its a satelite tuner). Thus I am thinking of buying the second
AP, placing it where my TV stands, connecting it with an ethernet cable to
my sat tuner, and connecting it through Wifi to my ADSL modem in another
room. My question is simple- is this possible at all, and if yes, how?
Thank you in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: safety concerns volatile chemicals
- Next by Date: Re: Defcon WiFi Shootout Record Set at 125 Miles for 802.11b
- Previous by thread: Alternatives to 802.11b bridges
- Next by thread: Single Digits hotspots?