Re: SERPS Shifting

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:35:15 -0500, -mhd <not_real@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul <noone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Native American Indians dropped 88 to 300 - and later it went to 137

Is there a tool that reports the position or do you manually browse
the results?

its a tool
http://www.cleverstat.com/en/google-monitor-query.htm
free to download. Just make sure you have a google API key.

hth
plh
paul

-mhd

  • Re: slow & virtual memory low - Cause inCDsrv.exe ?
    ... Earlier you said "HD Tune? ... have it, I will check into it, but I just hate to download Anything". ... You should be able to gather more information from Task Manager. ... MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM reports -See Knowledge Base Article ...
  • Re: Paul courtship draws memo
    ... about the league's tampering regulations and specifically to warn them ... against illegal contact with Chris Paul, ... authorized in advance by the New Orleans Hornets." ... in a tampering memo in the wake of various media reports in recent ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: slow & virtual memory low - Cause inCDsrv.exe ?
    ... Download and run it and see what it turns up. ... Userenv reports - Is the Windows XP SP3 update installed ... MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM reports -See Knowledge Base Article ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ...
  • Re: Is Bayer Contour Next USB the meter I want to switch to?
    ... port when I showed her my meter. ... The reports do cover this, for the most part, specifically the summary ... haven't used it in a couple days, I replace the lancet. ... download the raw data in CSV format which you can use to generate your ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: File or assembly name Oracle.DataAccess not found.
    ... Did you set security for the Oracle dll's as Paul has outlined? ... > Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly ... Attempting download of new URL ...