Re: My page is not showing at google
- From: Ed <apostle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:14:21 -0600
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Jez <j.ez@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:61614qF1t82ghU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
I am having probably the same problem
Please don't comment on the title and meta tags. Figuring out my
companies code gives me a headache.
I am not surprised it's not showing!
Where to begin? To get the site indexed you will need some links going
to it and some text on the main page. If the blurb that is in the
image were text and not an image that would be a start. There is lots
more you could do (without mentioning the title and metas).
None of it's terminal from what I saw (only a brief glance) and it's
not beyond fixing by any means - just a bit of work.
Best of luck.
yah, they need to cut that main image and make the text part into real
text. Then SE's will have something to parse
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32) - GPGshell v3.52
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Re: links out = bad
- Next by Date: SEO Equalizer: A Brand New Internet Traffic, Marketing And LInkscan Tool!
- Previous by thread: Re: My page is not showing at google
- Next by thread: Re: My page is not showing at google