Re: My page is not showing at google

carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am having probably the same problem
http://www.blackbirdmarketing.ca/

Please don't comment on the title and meta tags. Figuring out my
companies code gives me a headache.

OMFG!

I am not surprised it's not showing!

Where to begin? To get the site indexed you will need some links going to it and some text on the main page. If the blurb that is in the image were text and not an image that would be a start. There is lots more you could do (without mentioning the title and metas).

None of it's terminal from what I saw (only a brief glance) and it's not beyond fixing by any means - just a bit of work.

Best of luck.

Jez.

  • Re: My page is not showing at google
    ... Please don't comment on the title and meta tags. ... Figuring out my ... companies code gives me a headache. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)