- From: "Andrew Heenan" <andrew3@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:49:44 GMT
"peter" <plaz987@xxxxxxxxx> wrote > I guess this is where I am a little
confused. Do I need to get a host
for the new ".net" address? Rght now, I only pay for having the ".com"
It will need hosting - but as it'll be simply redirecting, the expense
should be minimal or nil.
Dreamhost, for example, charges a fee foe a hosting package that is linked
to usage - one site or one thousand. I'm sure most hosts will not rob you in
this kind of hosting.
First things first - but not necessarily in that order.
The video that makes YouTube worthwhile:
Charlie The Unicorn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus
- Prev by Date: Re: Google advertising Google on Adwords WTF!
- Next by Date: Re: redirects
- Previous by thread: Re: redirects
- Next by thread: Re: redirects