Re: Understanding and Building Google PageRank
- From: "Jezsta Web Productions" <Please-use-our-contact-form@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:49:41 +0200
"canadafred" <canadian_web@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Aug 6, 2:39 am, "Jezsta Web Productions" <Please-use-our-contact-
"canadafred" <canadian_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It is all about crafting your own quality web sites and the uniqueness
of your own content. It is about establishing credibility with the
search engine and attaining indisputable authoritativeness. Regarding
links, your own links are the most trusted ones you can have.
And where do your quality crafted pages lie in the SERPs?
I don't worry about my SERP performance anymore. I used to care a
great deal, but not no more. I write for the visitor. Where I rank, I
Lets use a SERP that we know you use the phrase a lot - Ethical
... actually, one keyphrase that I did chase was "ethical SEO expert",
you and blog spamming partner are quite aware of that ...
Yes you were until last year, I have been #1 since.
... weren't you boasting a month ago that you were #1 for this ...
No.:-) Ethical SEO Expert.:-) I am not going to Google it, you can, but I
never stated I was #1 for Ethical SEO.
Article - Link Building and Gaining Links - it's a good thing!
Article - To Blog or Not to Blog
- Prev by Date: Re: Understanding and Building Google PageRank
- Next by Date: Re: promote your myspace profile/group
- Previous by thread: Re: Understanding and Building Google PageRank
- Next by thread: Re: Understanding and Building Google PageRank