Re: Google friendly URLs?
- From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:38:56 +0100
____/ Ignoramus27155 on Tuesday 24 July 2007 14:19 : \____
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:13:19 +0100, John <johng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
I have a colleague who believes using
will give an SEO advantage over using
when someone searches for "product name" - Are they right?
I've just reead (based on something that Cutts announced) that underscores will
now be treated as word separators. That changes the game slightly.
~~ Best of wishes
Roy S. Schestowitz | "Lions are like hippie tigers"
http://Schestowitz.com | GNU is Not UNIX | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
http://iuron.com - proposing a non-profit search engine
- Prev by Date: Re: Adwords experiment
- Next by Date: Inktomi flooding certain sites with thousands of requests per day
- Previous by thread: Re: Google friendly URLs?
- Next by thread: Re: Google friendly URLs?