Re: When is the next PR update due?

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:34:52 -0700, "Murray R. Van Luyn."
<NOSPAM@NOSPAM> wrote:

Hi Paul B,

Sorry, too busy trying to get inlinks at the moment. Don't worry, it's on my
(very long) list though. I'll have to dig out the vi editor and regular
expression notes to figure out how to rename all those files efficiently.
It's not really that big a job with the right tools.

Change the underscores, then get the links.

Gee, I had no idea how hard it was going to be to get people to link to a
commercial site. The microcontroller homepage with all the free givaways was
easy to get linked to, but people go all quiet when I mention the commercial
gadget site.

I even had to resort to buying some temporary links to get out of
supplemental hell, but it looks like Matt Cutts and Company at Google now
regard that as search engine spam. They're working on a paid-link reporting
mechanism to ban the sites involved.
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/how-to-report-paid-links/?1974

Not the smartest thing they ever did.

BB