Re: Googlebot hasn't crawled one of my sites since November 25 - why?

Hi Paul, and thanks!

A) Where did you get that stat?

B) Why is it that in my Google Webmaster tools diagnostic summary it
states that "Googlebot last successfully accessed your home page on Nov
26, 2006."?

What am I missing here?

TIA

Eric

Paul B wrote:
Hi
The homepage was cached on 22 Feb 2007 by google.
plh
Paul

  • Re: Racist Asshat Randy puts his head in his tailend in MTR.
    ... NJ Dpeartment of Correction website. ... But you are too scared because you cannot comprehend 62% of the prison ... Now go ahead and Google NJ Department of Correection. ... Why should I - IT'S YOUR STAT, ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Racist Asshat Randy puts his head in his tailend in MTR.
    ... NJ Dpeartment of Correction website. ... But you are too scared because you cannot comprehend 62% of the prison ... Now go ahead and Google NJ Department of Correection. ... Why should I - IT'S YOUR STAT, ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Who should throw the ceremonial first pitch?
    ... results of your most recent sperm cell count? ... Excuse me while I Google that stat... ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Why is everyone so hot for Houston?
    ... brink wrote: ... This stat goes from when they played in NBA all ... Google implemented new technology over the weekend designed to filter out specious and irrational arguments... ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)