Re: Permitted encouragements to google ad clicking?

"Gerard" <McGarryGerard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The offending text has now been removed.

Now if you will please not top-post that would be perfect.
instead of top-posting, quote the mesg ur f'uping, trim the parts you're
not talking about, then put your response at the bottom.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

  • Re: Tabsheet.Tabvisible:=false;
    ... >you don't quote. ... People who've learned to not top-post but not to trim, ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: OT Have to change my newsreader. Whats ur favorit?
    ... inability to quote previous material. ... that WLM wrecks the thread by itself; ... care to learn how to properly post on Usenet, ... stop it from trying to top-post, I would set that up correctly, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: mouse
    ... Yes my mouse is PS/2 and has a wheel with ... > Please don't top-post, and trim .signatures when you follow up. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Wasp spray that works
    ... I was lurking in this group for a bit before jumping into the lug nut ... quote) that instructs proper news clients to strip off it and everything ... If you wish to top-post, why not remove the space character from your sig's ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: email all users in database help
    ... | Please don't top-post and use a news-client that can quote properly too. ... new reader keeps the thread in order. ... Quote with care, long enough to get the main subject, short enough to be easily handled. ... Rik Wasmus ...
    (alt.php)