Google raise the question of affiliate sites
- From: Big Bill <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:11:44 GMT
This has been added to the guidelines;
Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other
"cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or
no original content.
If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your
site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users
a reason to visit your site first.
- Prev by Date: Re: AIS-E for Google co-op?
- Next by Date: Re: Is google broken?
- Previous by thread: Re: AIS-E for Google co-op?
- Next by thread: Re: Google raise the question of affiliate sites