Number 1 and number 2 with same page - how?

This is the first time I've seen this. I have a .com domain but I
also have the co.uk domain version which is parked. Using the .co.uk
extension should diver to the pages on the .com site although the
pages still show as .co.uk.

The keywords I do well on in Google usually return the .co.uk page. I
just found that on one particular search I'm number 1 with the .co.uk
home page but also number 2 with the .com version. Both results are
exactly the same page but one shows as .com and the other.co.uk

Should this be treated as just an anomaly, is it something that
shouldn't happen?

--

Free washing machine help and advice.

www.washerhelp.co.uk