Number 1 and number 2 with same page - how?

This is the first time I've seen this. I have a .com domain but I
also have the co.uk domain version which is parked. Using the .co.uk
extension should diver to the pages on the .com site although the
pages still show as .co.uk.

The keywords I do well on in Google usually return the .co.uk page. I
just found that on one particular search I'm number 1 with the .co.uk
home page but also number 2 with the .com version. Both results are
exactly the same page but one shows as .com and the other.co.uk

Should this be treated as just an anomaly, is it something that
shouldn't happen?

--

Free washing machine help and advice.

www.washerhelp.co.uk

www.xyzed.co.uk/newsgroups/top-posting.html

  • Many referendums will be indirect friendly injurys.
    ... to search for pre-programmed addresses and keywords. ... the first time in print. ... Each station in the ECHELON network has computers that automatically search ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • attitude generates Satam al-Quedas miner
    ... messages to be searched through and read by the intelligence analysis staff. ... the first time in print. ... Each station in the ECHELON network has computers that automatically search ... keywords or fax, telex and email addresses. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Is this whats been gobbling up all my psters bandwidth?
    ... first time I bought another gig and a few days later it was ... Thing is, Sweetie, them's not my images. ... handful of times have pages been found on keywords. ... Have you compared Analytics with for example Awstats? ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Is this whats been gobbling up all my psters bandwidth?
    ... first time I bought another gig and a few days later it was ... traditional art prints and the erotic photography prints. ... handful of times have pages been found on keywords. ... Have you compared Analytics with for example Awstats? ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Is this whats been gobbling up all my psters bandwidth?
    ... My posters site is down till tomorrow, ... first time I bought another gig and a few days later it was ... traditional art prints and the erotic photography prints. ... handful of times have pages been found on keywords. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)