Re: What Can I Do If I am Penalized for Reasons I don't know?

On 23-Apr-2006, "shopdrops" <chinateacup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let's say I am being punished by Google for reasons only known to HER.

Can I plead my case? Or am I comdened to spend time even before I know
what I am being accused for?

What can I do? What should I do?

Just because you are not listed doesn't mean you are being punished,
what is your evidence, apart from your own paranoia?

If your site has unique, has interesting and informative content, is well constructed,
with inbound links from high ranked sites, Google will find you.

What do your server logs say about visiting Googlebots?
.