Re: What Can I Do If I am Penalized for Reasons I don't know?

On 23-Apr-2006, "shopdrops" <chinateacup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let's say I am being punished by Google for reasons only known to HER.

Can I plead my case? Or am I comdened to spend time even before I know
what I am being accused for?

What can I do? What should I do?

Just because you are not listed doesn't mean you are being punished,
what is your evidence, apart from your own paranoia?

If your site has unique, has interesting and informative content, is well constructed,
with inbound links from high ranked sites, Google will find you.

What do your server logs say about visiting Googlebots?

  • Re: What Can I Do If I am Penalized for Reasons I dont know?
    ... constructed, with inbound links from high ranked sites, Google will find ... I thought I made my sarcasm evident --- I was being sarcastic when I ... Roy S. Schestowitz | "Have you compiled your kernel today?" ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Nokia N8
    ... Some assume anything produced by Google must have spyware in it ... Steve Terry ... "I would like to plead for my right to investigate natural phenomena ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)