Re: OT:Rug Theif
- From: tonnie <t.prasing@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:41:14 +0200
John Bokma wrote:
 I am well known for my Dutch d/t thingy :-D.
Yup, I know. But it's not called "well known", it's called "infamous"
I know all your reasons and excuses, but to be honest: I still think
you could learn to get it always right (yes, really always), if you
would just concentrate on my explanations for 10 whole minutes, and
then let them sink in for another 10.
If you only could realy do that, i would stand in line. :)
It's not something you can't
understand, it's just something you don't want to learn - it doesn't
interest you enough (imnsho of course :-) ).
Hm, could well be.
A free spirit that is chained by the ending of verbs...
Search engine optimization:
- Prev by Date: Re: server.transfer in ASP
- Next by Date: Re: server.transfer in ASP
- Previous by thread: Re: OT:Rug Theif
- Next by thread: Re: OT:Rug Theif