Re: Domain and Website transfer again
- From: "Eric Johnston" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:24:14 GMT
"Mr. Polzek" <paul69uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Any ideas? Can I move website to another DNS safe, so that I do not losePaying for a registered url name and DNS control is one thing.
Paying for web site hosting space on a server somewhere is another.
If you move the web site hosting, simply go to your url registrar and
repoint the DNS as required. Allowing your registrar to also give you an
intermediary web site just introduces a redirect complication you can best
do without. From the SEO point of view any redirect is slightly
questionable - try to avoid anything over-complicated or that looks even
slighty dubious. Your DNS address may even appear to be in the wrong
country. You want a recorded DNS address near your visitors.
Best regards, Eric.
- Prev by Date: Re: robots.txt
- Next by Date: Google & Domains
- Previous by thread: Re: Domain and Website transfer again
- Next by thread: robots.txt