Visited by DMOZ editor
- From: "Mr. Polzek" <paul69uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:48:57 GMT
My new website (less than 3 weeks old) has just been visited by DMOZ editor,
I suppose. It says the referrer is Referrer:
When I click this link, I am prompted to give login and password, so it
makes me think only editors can access my website with the url above.
This visit lasted only 19s and didn't reach other pages than my home page.
Well, I am not sure if it is going to be added to DMOZ as it lasted for such
a short time. Strange.
What do you think?
- Prev by Date: Re: 304 ( was Re: html/xhtml)
- Next by Date: Re: Redirects are being indexed by Google / Yahoo
- Previous by thread: Redirects are being indexed by Google / Yahoo
- Next by thread: Re: Visited by DMOZ editor