Re: Page Ranking
- From: "Jim Carlock" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 00:16:11 GMT
No. Add dash dash space before the signature.
Huhh? Your newsreader have some kind of problem?
I get it. Outerspace. You've got an "outer" space newsreader.
The two dashes, symbolize a double negative and in return you
got a "positive" "outer" "space" reader. The space on the outside
of two double negatives = "positive outer space" and I like that,
well kind of.
<chuckle> Okay... My ecaps gnikcal reader smiles upon you.
Positive Space Jim Carlock sounds better, but I'll go with your
dash dash space Jim Carlock
North Carolina Swimming Pool Contractors
Post replies to the group.
P.S. Seriously, that appears rather odd. Yawl are comedians!
- Prev by Date: Re: Google does not index all my webpages
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Google's April Fool's Page Leaked
- Previous by thread: Re: Page Ranking
- Next by thread: Re: Page Ranking