Re: Royalties for BB?

"Big Bill" <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:l4cbn1l0599t3lme4tnq18h7nt9md1p840@xxxxxxxxxx
> On 12 Nov 2005 04:24:33 GMT, John Bokma <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Based on what?

>>> Well then no one would get my additions to some said theories.
>
> We don't seem to be getting them anyway. For whatever reason.

Humm, sorry you are not getting my theories Bill when I have mentioned them
or also being the first to report about the Alt Text, talking about what
Yahoo looks at also I pointed that out not so long ago.

Stacey

  • Re: Heard of HumanWebsiteDirectory.com?
    ... >>Similar format to Yahoo! ... Stacey ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: alt="" indexed
    ... >> Yes alt text is indexed even without a link. ... IIRC it was you who found it out. ... Stacey ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: To hyphen or not to hyphen (Was:Re: Googles Little Devil update)
    ... Stacey wrote: ... Internet visitor to find more information on the sunbject at hand. ... I suggest that you examine their uses of the alt ... attribute, which incidentally, the search engines seem to respond to ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: alt="" indexed
    ... >IE which happens to confuse the alt with the title attribute when title ... Well Google used to treat non linked images the same as title ... the first to know (Stacey will tell me like she did with alt text :-)) ... Free Search Engine Optimization Tutorial ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: looking for a KW hub
    ... > Hopefully my English explanation is clear:) ... > Do you have a link to your site from shoppingcat page? ... Stacey ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)