Re: What happened to the beloved alt.internet.search-engines?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
I don't know about the remainder of the 'regulars', but I have noticed this
group becoming somewhat of an alt.2600 in recent days. What is going on? I
hope it's just a temporary slide. I notice that it is not just me who has
remained quiet and opted for littler involvement.

Yours faithfully...

It's because no one discusses SEO or search engines much, and some of those that haven't left don't seem to know what they are talking about.

People probably go to places like Digital Point Forums (or any number of decent places where such things are discussed) where every thread doesn't descend into an massive argument ending with a ritual <plonk>

Jez.

.