Re: how many pages from a site can be ranked high?

Borek wrote:

The only explanation I can think of is that in some situations there is a limit set on the number of pages displayed from one domain for one KW.

Think this is a well-known fact. Usually the limit for each domain seems to be two pages, the secondary result for the domain being shown with indentation after the primary.

If you go to the bottom of the very last page of the SERP on Google you will find the "show omitted results"-option. Click it and you will find several results from each domain.

Mikkel

--
Guatemala travel, Spanish studies, volunteering:
http://lakjer.dk/mikkel/spanish.shtml

  • Re: "Failure" in Google -> Bush Official Site
    ... Borek wrote: ... Guatemala travel, Spanish studies, volunteering: http://lakjer.dk/mikkel/spanish.shtml. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: how many pages from a site can be ranked high?
    ... Mikkel Moldrup-Lakjer wrote: ... > Borek wrote: ... >> The only explanation I can think of is that in some situations ... >> there is a limit set on the number of pages displayed from one ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: How often are updates on Google etc
    ... Borek wrote: ... (More than MSN and more than Yahoo and Ask together). ... Guatemala travel, Spanish studies, volunteering: http://lakjer.dk/mikkel/spanish.shtml. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)