Re: Skepee is a new search engine
- From: Big Bill <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:05:49 GMT
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:24:26 +0200, GB Blanchard
>Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer wrote:
>> [snip: 22 quoted lines + 1 line of comment]
>> Bill, would it at all be possible to make you consider eliminating
>> uncommented paragraphs from your quotes?
> I finally - and regrettably - ended up killfiling him partly because of this.
>You are being squeamish <g> for complaining about only 22 lines of quoted text.
>Do a Google search on this group and you'll find numerous messages where he has
>quoted well over 100 lines with a tiny little one-line response which adds
>absolutely nothing to the conversation.
> I've killfiled very few people in my Internet experience. Most of them I was -
>and am - quite happy to have in the KF. I feel a bit sorry about having Bill
>there since he does offer good insight at times.
> But his obnoxious habit of quoting hundreds of lines of text with innocuous
>little one-liners at the end finally got the best of me. I'm on a dialup
>connection, by the way, which adds some weight to my reasons for putting him in
Why on earth don't you get broadband? Or Onspeed?
Elvis does my SEO
- Prev by Date: Re: Skepee is a new search engine
- Next by Date: Re: List of more than 100 search engines to submit your site for free
- Previous by thread: Re: Skepee is a new search engine
- Next by thread: Re: Skepee is a new search engine