Re: seo experts

#11, #9 yesterday :-)

I am less amused with Amazon, kicking me down to #4. Also, that Art Sackett
guy who tries to go up.

--
John Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
Experienced (web) developer: http://castleamber.com/

  • Re: seo experts
    ... Big Bill wrote: ... >>> I see all three of me Dave and John are all on page 2 of Googs for ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: seo experts
    ... >> I see all three of me Dave and John are all on page 2 of Googs for the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • seo experts
    ... I see all three of me Dave and John are all on page 2 of Googs for the ... term today....cue cries of"No, we're not!" ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: OT - Those *#&#%$^& Drivers With Cellphones
    ... reported the theft of your gun as the law requires. ... Blaming me for their crime? ... You don't have to accept it Dave and the state won't care at all. ... And what stops them from changing the test whenever they want, John? ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Doctor Who Apologist
    ... As such I wonder if Dave gives any of the following atheist ... film director`s John Carpenter and David Cronenberg ... Julian and Sandy? ... Now you're censoring INDIVIDUAL LETTERS? ...
    (uk.media.tv.sf.drwho)