opening new webpage

I forgot to thank that guy who gave me the code for opening a webpage
in a new window; I've applied it to quite a lot on my sites, and it
works with .mp4 as well and I should imagine .jpg but how do I make it
work with these type of links?

and

Thanks

  • Re: opening new webpage
    ... I forgot to thank that guy who gave me the code for opening a webpage ... in a new window; I've applied it to quite a lot on my sites, ... works with .mp4 as well and I should imagine .jpg but how do I make it ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: VSS 2005 window disappeared
    ... position saved by scci in registry is not the one causing the problem, ... could be something wrong in the window management code in the IDE, ... as a workaround you can uncheck "Get everything when opening a ... Deleting the registry key didn't solve the problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.sourcesafe)
  • Re: How to measure casement window opening?
    ... opening and looks to me like when I remove it, ... window, so I guess I could take the existing window out and see what I ... Are you using "replacement" windows that sit inside the old frame, ... If you are using the first, you need the measurements of the clear opening ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Foundation Follies
    ... This 1939 2 story brick hovel sits on an 8" poured foundation on the ... time and gravity and water do. ... The previous owners had a window opening in the foundation enlarged to ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Installing a new window
    ... is what I cut the concrete opening to be. ... However, when I looked at other window brochures, I see more terms - CALL ... Another window contractor told me he would install an ... frame to concrete and then attach the window to the wood frame. ...
    (alt.home.repair)