Re: Simple html include?

richard <member@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 01:44:00 +0200, Crappola 308 wrote:

The yahoo hosting representatives are fairly clueless about all this. I just
need a simple html include, to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the
same quadruple code on my web site. Nothing more, nothing less.

Have you looked at perhaps using the <link> tag?

Why would he look at something that has *nothing* to do with what he's
trying to accomplish?

Some serious advice: Learn first. Then teach. Trying to do it the other
way around makes you look stupid.

sherm--

--
Sherm Pendley
<http://camelbones.sourceforge.net>

  • Re: Simple html include?
    ... need a simple html include, to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the ... same quadruple code on my web site. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Simple html include?
    ... need a simple html include, to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the ... same quadruple code on my web site. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Simple html include?
    ... to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the ... same quadruple code on my web site. ... And I know I'm not answering the question either but it "gets my goat" the way you just go around insulting people. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: I need Intel iMac Info
    ... > I don't necessarily need to a web site design program as all of the ... I am quite fluent in HTML ... the iWeb program would be set aside and I'd rely ... If you just want quick and dirty conversion of a file to HTML, the Mac ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Clarity Help
    ... you did a "Save As a web page" to produce your html files. ... from your Publisher document, use "Publish to the Web" instead. ... uploading this new html output to your site and see if the images look ... buttons resize to completly off the web site. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)