Re: Simple html include?

richard <member@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 01:44:00 +0200, Crappola 308 wrote:

The yahoo hosting representatives are fairly clueless about all this. I just
need a simple html include, to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the
same quadruple code on my web site. Nothing more, nothing less.

Have you looked at perhaps using the <link> tag?

Why would he look at something that has *nothing* to do with what he's
trying to accomplish?

Some serious advice: Learn first. Then teach. Trying to do it the other
way around makes you look stupid.

sherm--

--
Sherm Pendley
<http://camelbones.sourceforge.net>

  • Re: Simple html include?
    ... need a simple html include, to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the ... same quadruple code on my web site. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Simple html include?
    ... need a simple html include, to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the ... same quadruple code on my web site. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Simple html include?
    ... to eliminate around 250 repeated instances of the ... same quadruple code on my web site. ... And I know I'm not answering the question either but it "gets my goat" the way you just go around insulting people. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: I need Intel iMac Info
    ... > I don't necessarily need to a web site design program as all of the ... I am quite fluent in HTML ... the iWeb program would be set aside and I'd rely ... If you just want quick and dirty conversion of a file to HTML, the Mac ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: band websites
    ... HTML reference book and another book on CSS style sheets and HTML. ... weekends working on a web site. ... The overall design is fine but you have some technical issues... ... Don't resize large images to smaller dimensions using HTML. ...
    (alt.guitar)