Re: xhtml table attributes
- From: "mcnewsxp" <mcbassguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:07:42 -0500
Go with HTML 4.01 Strict.
may i ask what supports this assertion? i read thru some of the other
replies. is it mainly because microsoft does not support xhtml? the
company i work uses xhtml transitional. goofy little things like closed
short tags throw an error whne i switch to 4.0 strict.
what arguemnt should i use when trying to convince my colleagues that 4.01
strict is the smartest choice?
- Prev by Date: Re: HTML 4.01 strict.dtd
- Next by Date: Re: xhtml table attributes
- Previous by thread: Re: xhtml table attributes
- Next by thread: Re: xhtml table attributes