Re: xhtml table attributes
- From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:22:49 -0500
Now, if anyone can point me to a good basic website how-to ....using
html 4.01 and CSS!.... I'd appreciate it. ;)
Just use the HTML 4.01 Strict doctype, and don't use those slashes when
closing elements. These: />
Now if you were asking about *design and layout* how-tos that's a whole
different ballgame. Design is in the eye of the beholder - and the
client if you're working for someone else. If the client wants and
insists on flashing red and green banners, you do it. Otherwise, you
create with good taste.
Speaking of design and layout, there's always the ZenGarden example.
Same content, different style sheets. Pick from the menu on the right.
-Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul
- Prev by Date: Re: xhtml table attributes
- Next by Date: Re: xhtml table attributes
- Previous by thread: Re: xhtml table attributes
- Next by thread: Re: xhtml table attributes