go ye forth and code no more - was code warriors ad nauseum
- From: thedarkman <A_Baron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
If my memory serves me correctly, I had this problem in 2002; when I
viewed some my web pages in the British Library - which was using
Netscape at the time, some fonts were too large, others didn't change
colour, and so on.
I believe someone in this group told me about closing tags.
I tried closing the <p> and <br> but no luck
Now, look at these.
This is the same file split into two. The first one is all right, but
the problem starts in the second one further down.
I really haven't a clue how this could be. There must be one specific
coding error somewhere that is causing this. One, not hundreds.
Whatever, I have no more time to waste on it. So if you're not using
Thanks for nothing chickabiddies.
The main page includes 5 new limericks. I say new, but they are all
over twenty years old.
You read them first here.
- Prev by Date: Re: problem with code - and code wariors
- Next by Date: Re: problem with code - and code wariors
- Previous by thread: Re: problem with code - added a limerick - and guess what?
- Next by thread: Re: go ye forth and code no more - was code warriors ad nauseum