Re: Floats: What am I doing wrong?
- From: Padmar Mushkin <x@xxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:29:08 -0400
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:10:09 -0400, "Jonathan N. Little"
Padmar Mushkin wrote:
I don't think this would work in my case. The background image will
come from different sources and have different sizes. Wouldn't it need
it's own div to make sure it fits in a 55x55 px square?
No, I want the space below the image to be blank.But the
question is whether the text should be in a full-width column if it
continues vertically below bottom of the image
Take the float off of ,text and add a left margin of the width of your
image + whatever your margin from image...
/* width of image 55px + 10px margin... */
- Prev by Date: Re: Floats: What am I doing wrong?
- Next by Date: Modal layers
- Previous by thread: Re: Floats: What am I doing wrong?
- Next by thread: Re: Floats: What am I doing wrong?