Re: PHP Send mail problems.

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:05:05 GMT, spambait@xxxxxxxxxx (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article <v2jd56pj31l1007pkqd8p94bt59gden9s9@xxxxxxx>, "th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:46:01 +1000, "rf" <rf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fsdd569il603qsqa60tg6t9kuf4qkil1ji@xxxxxxxxxx
I have designed a site in Expression Web (yes I know you all hate it)
and it has some forms in it which work fine in IE but not in Chrome
and Firefox (surprise, surprise) but I can't work out the problem.

Define "which work fine in IE but not in Chrome and Firefox".

What exactly does not work in Chrome and Firefox. What error messages. What
happens that you don't expect. What does not happen that you do expect. We
are not mind readers.

<snip code>

What happens is absolutely nothing. I click on send and nothing
happens.

Nothing _at all_? Do you mean that the PHP script that is the form action is
never invoked?

Probably not. Nothing apears to happen. No email arrives.
.