Re: PHP Send mail problems.

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:05:05 GMT, spambait@xxxxxxxxxx (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article <v2jd56pj31l1007pkqd8p94bt59gden9s9@xxxxxxx>, "th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:46:01 +1000, "rf" <rf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fsdd569il603qsqa60tg6t9kuf4qkil1ji@xxxxxxxxxx
I have designed a site in Expression Web (yes I know you all hate it)
and it has some forms in it which work fine in IE but not in Chrome
and Firefox (surprise, surprise) but I can't work out the problem.

Define "which work fine in IE but not in Chrome and Firefox".

What exactly does not work in Chrome and Firefox. What error messages. What
happens that you don't expect. What does not happen that you do expect. We
are not mind readers.

<snip code>

What happens is absolutely nothing. I click on send and nothing
happens.

Nothing _at all_? Do you mean that the PHP script that is the form action is
never invoked?

Probably not. Nothing apears to happen. No email arrives.

  • [Full-disclosure] DoS vulnerabilities in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera
    ... I want to warn you about Denial of Service vulnerabilities in Firefox, ... Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera and DoS attacks on email ... clients via protocol handlers. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • DoS vulnerabilities in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera
    ... I want to warn you about Denial of Service vulnerabilities in Firefox, ... Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera and DoS attacks on email ... clients via protocol handlers. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: DoS vulnerability in Google Chrome
    ... I believe this is a kind of functionality bug versus denial of service bug in FireFox which unfortunately is not related to the Chrome Bug. ... If FireFox knows the application and thereby wont ask, then the above script would only consume 15-25% of the CPU ressources, but no extra ram. ... DoS vulnerability in Google Chrome ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Video on autosport.com
    ... I recently switched browser from Firefox to Chrome as Firefox was ... I'm far more annoyed by having commercial advertising on my cable TV, ... I might think about paying the 100 bucks a month if it was ad free, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: google browser?
    ... but maybe it works under the FreeBSD Linux emulation. ... I use Google Chrome (or Chromium - depends on how bleeding edge I want to ... If you had to pick between Firefox and Chrome for distribution to>1000 ...
    (freebsd-questions)