Re: CSS for positioning

On 10 May 2010, Alfred Molon <alfred_molon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <Xns9D73E8FC0710Eneredbojiasnano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Neredbojias says...
In addition, browsers will eventually drop the
legacy-supporting routines and become more "standards pure", if you
will.

Possibly yes, although I would imagine that there are lots of old web
pages which won't be updated and will continue containing legacy
code.

Certainly, but if they're not updated, they will cease to function
effectively. The day is coming; mark my words! <g>

--
Neredbojias

http://www.neredbojias.org/
http://www.neredbojias.net/

  • Re: CSS for positioning
    ... Neredbojias says... ... legacy-supporting routines and become more "standards pure", ... although I would imagine that there are lots of old web ...
    (alt.html)