Re: How to create a video spokesperson

In article <7b680cc8-5aa5-4c70-bab8-d71d851dcb93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Astroboy <adelather@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.

Q: Then why did you post it here?
A: You're a spammer, trying to get more views of your YouTube video.

However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

Of course you could, you liar -- you posted almost exactly the same thing at
alt.macromedia.flash, probably for exactly the same reason.

Now go away.

  • Re: jff2 filesystem in vanilla
    ... > we also do on NAND flash. ... mind of the spammer, and frankly I want to spend as little time inside ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Passing a value from jscript to html
    ... Randy Webb wrote: ... submits an email (problem with a spammer). ... How do I pass the variable numbers to the flash program? ... Where Random is the Random function from the group FAQ. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: The colour combination is good - *SPAM*
    ... |>The colour combination & flash of this site is gd. ... This is better, stare at the + ... S/he's just a spammer. ... Don't bother responding. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Passing a value from jscript to html
    ... Jake G said the following on 11/7/2006 10:09 AM: ... submits an email (problem with a spammer). ... How do I pass the variable numbers to the flash program? ... Where Random is the Random function from the group FAQ. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)