Re: Frames in Web Design

Andy wrote:
is there any point in learning about Frames in a web design course?

It is probably worthwhile to learn a little about the *drawbacks* of frames so that, if someone pressures you to use them, you can dissuade them.

  • Re: Frames in Web Design
    ... of frames so that, if someone pressures you to use them, you can ... dissuade them. ... The ever-popular page in the FAQ about frames: ... Thenk yew for the well-balanced article. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: i have some questions
    ... >> How long does it take a crystal grow, say beryl in a pegmatite. ... Andy, I'm not an expert in the field, but I think that many of the ... and pressures. ... As to age relative to the surrounding rock, ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: spanning 2 columns with a frame or text box
    ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ... There's not a lot of Help available about frames; ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: digital photo aspect ratios
    ... Andy wrote: ... 35mm camera, using two standard frames. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Linking to frames?
    ... but you would need to know the filename ... > But the site is written in frames, so its URL doesn't change as you ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)