onclick gets fired even when double clicked
- From: spinybabler <spineybabbler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
Here is my problem: I have a image map. When i click an area on the
image map, the area is to be highlighted. This highlighting i achieve
by drawing a div over the image area. I have both click and double
click events defined for a image area. But when i double click on the
area, first onclick gets called which results in a div layer drawn
above the image area and thus double click event never gets called. Is
there any workaround to fix this?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
- Prev by Date: Re: iframe scrolling
- Next by Date: Re: utf-8
- Previous by thread: Re: >>> HAWAII PHOTO <<<
- Next by thread: Re: onclick gets fired even when double clicked