Re: Problems with uploading to server

will wrote:
Harlan Messinger wrote:
will wrote:
Hi folks, I need help and do not know where to search; know, some
will say "off-topic", but cannot help, except apologize.
I have some stuff posted and would like to change it, replacing it
with some that is edited. But server keeps the same post, even
though I have deleted it and replaced with the new stuff. The agony
is on for days, and I did everything that the people at the server
suggested. I have developed such headaches that is hard to beleive.
Any idea what could it be?
.
Instead of making people waste time giving you ideas that you were
already given and that you found not to work, would you mind
explaining what ideas *didn't* work?

I am using FileZila as FTP client. On it do not appear all my sites, just those made manually by some person at the server; I wanted to add few more but they do not show up.
Now, I incorporated the new stuff with the old, reediting it completelly, and it does not load my new stuf, but instead keeps posting the very old stuff; which was edited a few times, but I see that it keeps the original post.
I was deliting the posted material, instead overwriting it, and do not see how is the old material still there.

Are you uploading HTML pages to a Web site?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net