Re: Master list of "issues" exist anywhere?
- From: Travis Newbury <travisnewbury@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 02:18:50 -0700 (PDT)
On May 11, 10:57 pm, dorayme <doraymeRidT...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know of a really good website that documents all of these
niggling little frustrations into one easily searchable database, preferably
with solutions to each, or links to solutions?
There are too many issues for a really comprehensive data base to be
useful. It would be too big!
Oh doo doo. "too big" is not an issue with databases. Look at
Google. The problem is not that it is too big, but rather no one has
found a monetary reason to build such a database. As soon as someone
believes they can make money from such a database, it will be built.
You might know of:
- Prev by Date: Re: include an external html file (form )
- Next by Date: Re: Master list of "issues" exist anywhere?
- Previous by thread: Re: Master list of "issues" exist anywhere?
- Next by thread: Re: Master list of "issues" exist anywhere?