Re: non-standard characters
- From: thedarkman <A_Baron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'm using Internet Explorer 6; I really thought this would be simple;
if for example I want to key a stressed E in Word /I put on Numbers
lock, hold down the alt key and key in 130; isn't there something as
simple as that for a flat sign?
On 9 Mar, 20:01, "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The first one makes a square, the second gives a W but with the wrong
type of stress.
I actually wrote about caveats, too. But you seem to keep missing points
since you quote comprehensively instead of reading comprehensively.
You're welcome. To get real help, you need to read the responses you get -
and to post a URL (and specify browser).
- Prev by Date: Re: Why choose a paragraph element for a paragraph?
- Next by Date: Re: Why choose a paragraph element for a paragraph?
- Previous by thread: Re: non-standard characters
- Next by thread: What's a reasonable web programmer skill set?