Re: non-standard characters

I'm using Internet Explorer 6; I really thought this would be simple;
if for example I want to key a stressed E in Word /I put on Numbers
lock, hold down the alt key and key in 130; isn't there something as
simple as that for a flat sign?


On 9 Mar, 20:01, "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thedarkman wrote:
The first one makes a square, the second gives a W but with the wrong
type of stress.

I actually wrote about caveats, too. But you seem to keep missing points
since you quote comprehensively instead of reading comprehensively.

Thanks anyway.

You're welcome. To get real help, you need to read the responses you get -
and to post a URL (and specify browser).



Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot access https or windowsupdate
    ... > During more research and before coming back to check any responses, ... > using Internet Explorer in Windows XP". ... >> Because of a court decision Microsoft will stop all Java support after ... >> How to Troubleshoot Script Errors in Internet Explorer ...
  • RE: file scrrun.dll is missing
    ... I understand that the Internet Explorer displays error message stating that ... scrrun.dll file is missing. ... Description of the Internet Explorer Repair Tool ... | Sender: "Robert" ...
  • Re: Can someone help me?
    ... Update tells me that I am missing a file, and I have to manually update ... through microsoft and not with the actuall update window. ... internet I have to disable google add ons. ... Programs - Internet Explorer - Start without add ons). ...
  • Re: Address Bar in Internet Explorer Missing.
    ... The Internet Explorer Address bar is missing ... > Since yesterday my Address bar in Internet Explorer has stopped loading. ... Are any Registry keys missing. ...
  • Re: IE6 Crashing 3 or 4 times a day
    ... Thanks for your responses. ... > Delete all the cookies, temporary files, downloaded objects and plugins to ... Open Internet Explorer ... Open a Windows Explorer window by right Click My Computer and choose ...