Re: how to make image on link ?

dorayme wrote:

<http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/img_popUps_on_links_jk.html>

and hover over the link at the bottom. Now try to get to the scrollbar
to scroll down so you will have room for the image when you go back to
the link to hover. I bet anyone $5 they can't. <g>

Roll your mouse wheel while hovering. Where is my $?

Note, your example is a bit flawed. I assume the popup image is supposed to
be part of the link, since it is actually part of the link. However it is
positioned outside the textual part of the link. There is a gap between the
text and the image. It is very difficult to move the mouse cursor from the
text to the image. It has to be done very quickly so there is no mouse move
event in the gap.

Changing top to 1.2em fixes this.

  • Re: how to make image on link ?
    ... and hover over the link at the bottom. ... Now try to get to the scrollbar ... make any more payments and certainly not as many or more payments than ... There is a gap between the ...
    (alt.html)
  • Dont even think about clicking...
    ... My wife's PowerBook G4 has a most disconcerting feature: if you hover over a button or scrollbar for more than a couple of seconds, it assumes you want to click it, and does so for you. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Strange Opera Problem
    ... > The gap closes up to 6 or 7 pixels. ... > Hover over one of the other menu items on the left. ... > The gap opens to 20 pixels again. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Strange Opera Problem
    ... Browser: Opera ... The gap closes up to 6 or 7 pixels. ... Hover over one of the other menu items on the left. ... The gap opens to 20 pixels again. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: New feature in Editor for 2006a?
    ... In your scrollbar on the right hand side.. ... you should see a matching ... Hover over this and you will find a M-llint message ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)