Re: how to make image on link ?

No thats no it. That's link on image, and i want image on link, so that when
puting a mouse pointer on a link so that an image "pop-up" ?

Thenks

  • Re: couple of general questions
    ... See thats the thing, I do know those sort of examples and I totally know how ... to use them and what they means.And for sure I know thats not a pointer :-) ... What I wanted to know that reference holds a fixed address ... > the same value as the identifier of the caller. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: couple of general questions
    ... See thats the thing, I do know those sort of examples and I totally know how ... to use them and what they means.And for sure I know thats not a pointer :-) ... What I wanted to know that reference holds a fixed address ... > the same value as the identifier of the caller. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: Need to find size of destination buffer for strncpy
    ... I really do not care. ... Yes, thats the problem. ... There is NO way in C to know if a pointer is valid ... For what its worth, most of my post was positive, as was another post ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Virtual key to character translation (Windows API)
    ... but thats not very clean. ... I'd strongly recommend to ask in a Windows newsgroup since ... I have no idea what the type 'LPWORD' is (that's something ... This looks strange - putcexpects an int and a FILE pointer, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: I really hate .NET especially inside Delphi
    ... You keep switching contexts - but evidently your term is jsut the ... pointer, and the methods called .Next etc. Thats just a wrapper and the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)