Re: can't save web page

thedarkman wrote:
can anyone explain why I can't save this webpage on my machine or
another one?

http://www.songfacts.com/songimage.php?id=12283

all other pages save okay from this site but not this one.

You must be doing something incorrectly. Saves just fine for me. What are you doing to "save this webpage on my machine"?

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

  • Re: What does
    do?

    ... Sorry for the confussion ... That's okay. ... Take care, ... LITTLE WORKS STUDIO ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: This is REALLY weird
    ... thedarkman wrote: ... Maybe like that monkey given an infinite amount of time that you surely will get it right one of these days, but none of us can help you because you refuse to follow any advice. ... Take care, ... LITTLE WORKS STUDIO ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: lawsuits
    ... thedarkman wrote: ... that a blind man sued someone for being unable to access his site. ... Take care, ... LITTLE WORKS STUDIO ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: the blind, the dumb and css
    ... thedarkman wrote: ... which I don't want with a poem. ... Take care, ... LITTLE WORKS STUDIO ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: OT: sea level rise hmmmmm....
    ... some care in responding I'd tend to allow a little more time. ... Okay. ... Climate science isn't so dissimilar, ... global warming, more precipitation per year and a change in the time ...
    (sci.electronics.design)